The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vietnam Vet needs some help - Pictures added

My friend Wayne a Vietnam Vet and he is disabled just had his house burn down.  I was sitting here doing my blogroll with my scanner going and I heard a call for the fire department for a fully engulfed structure fire and his address.  I called his cell phone immediately and got ahold of him, he was at the Legion Hall.  He drove back over just as the fire department got the main fire down.  He texted me his whole house is burned to the ground with all of his stuff.  I just texted him and asked him to send me some pics, so please keep him in your prayers.  I already told him he could crash in my daughters room, she can go back over to her mom's house for a bit.

If you can help please send me an e-mail at greylocke@gmail.com

Wayne was just over
 Wayne just left here.  He spent last night at a local motel and we've got him a housesitting for a week at another friends house.  We are trying to find an old camping trailer for him so he doesn't have to pay rent while we figure out how to go on from here.

And if anyone has an old camping trailer they don't want anymore, even in bad condition that's near the Corpus Christi area, if you wouldn't mind donating it or selling it really cheap, please let me know.


Looking into what was the kitchen

Looking into his living room

Wayne's Bedroom

That was his living room

Looking into the living room

His Kitchen

Living room looking towards where the wall was

That was a new ladder

Looking in through is daughters bedroom window

The other side, last summer we replaced the plywood on the wall

There was a wall there, looking into his son's bedroom window

The back hallway leading to his bedroom bathroom and laundry area

That was his kitchen

the back wall


looking into his son's room

No roof over his son's room

from the street
They still have no idea what could have started the fire.  Wayne had been gone awhile before I heard the call on my scanner and called him.  Right now he is over at another friends house trying to figure out how to go on from this.


If you can help, please send me an e-mail at my greylocke@gmail.com address

Local TV Station Report

KiiiTV3.com South Texas, Corpus Christi, Coastal Bend

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Truly sorry to hear that. Thankfully HE is okay.

Mark said...

I am as well.

GunDiva said...

I'm glad no one was hurt.

Home on the Range said...

I'll drop you an email shortly and get some info on how to send something.