The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, May 4, 2013

For Breda

I was showing her one of my small cameras and I told her I would take a picture of her shoes and post it.


I need to reset the date on it, but this pic was taken with my small camera, which looks just like a car alarm remote.  This camera takes .3MP still pictures or or 640X480 Video.  with it's 4GB Micro SD card it can record up to 40 minutes of video and several thousand still pictures.  The battery will last for about an hour and charges through the USB port.  With the SCPA1528 Driver it can also be used as a Web cam however the driver doesn't support the cameras built in microphone, so you will have to use a separate one.

I have used this camera as a discreet camera to back up claims in certain issues I've been involved in.  And it's a really good deal.

No comments: