The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ladies you wanted equality now you are getting some

Judicial Equality.

"Apparently the juries in Columbus, Georgia haven't heard of the double standard for female teachers accused of having sex with underage boys. Typically, these ladies get probation or a brief (months) jail term, while their male counterparts receives years and years in prison.

But not this time. This time a jury slapped former teacher Cristina Preston, 45, with a LIFE sentence, with no chance of parole for 25 years after she was caught in a parked car in a park with underage boy"

I realize some of my female readers may think I'm slamming them for believing they should have equal rights.   I'm not, seriously I am not.  But many males get extremely frustrated at the sentence inequality between men and women in these cases that it's extremely damaging to any thoughts of equality.  For jobs, justice or any other thing.  Males get tired of hearing "I am Female, hear me roar."  So we tune out any women to the detriment of females everywhere.

Couple it with the case in Florida that RS McCain has been hi lighting about the 18 year old lesbian sexual predator, and males EVERYWHERE get sick of the double standards.

So if you really want males to care about injustice, how about you care about the injustices done to males as well.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

That is a sordid tale to put it mildly...