The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, June 13, 2013

See If This Helps Your Day ... ! ! !- from the inbox

I called your house the other day and was told you were down at your favorite biker bar with some friends. I wasn't sure where that was, but was told I wouldn't have much trouble finding it. Sure enough, I drove just a couple blocks and there it was... 

There is nothing like the feel of the sun on your face and the wind in your hair, is there?


GIGGLES N GRINS'






THE JOYS OF AGING









Okay..here it is.
A test to see if your brain is still working.
Which one do you think is the blonde?





Scroll down....
Amazing, I did not see it before.





The Blonde is the one with the wrong leg up.

That's OK, I did not Pass the test EITHER!





I KNOW YOU MISSED THE BLONDE ONE!








No comments: