The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, June 10, 2013

NSA PRISM Leaker

"THE LEAKER: A 29-year-old high school dropout who worked for consulting giant Booz Allen Hamilton has claimed responsibility for disclosing the programs to The Guardian and The Washington Post."

From that article he sounds like he is an Obama Flavoraid drinker who was disillusioned by his chosen Messiah's actions or lack of action about the surveillance programs against American Citizens.  And he was also disillusioned about how the CIA tried to recruit intelligence assets overseas.

In a different news story he claims "Much of what I saw in Geneva really disillusioned me about how my government functions and what its impact is in the world," he told The Guardian. "I realized that I was part of something that was doing far more harm than good."

So he was working for the .GOV before "The One" came into office and considered disclosing the information then, but didn't since his Messiah won the election.  And when he saw that the problem became worse under his Messiah he decided to go public.

Is that what I'm reading in those two articles?   What do you get from them?

No comments: