The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Day by Day Cartoon

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Getting my muzzleloader ready

picked up a box of .490 round balls, some .010 lubed patches, a pound of Pyrodex RS and 200 new caps.  I couldn't find the RWS Caps, so I got the Remington #11's.  Hopefully the dealer in corpus will get the RWS, I told him if he gets them I'll buy a whole sleeve of 10 tins.  Oh well have some Fashion Slaves.


Old NFO said...

Nice one, and all kind of things are getting hard to find.

GreyLocke said...

After talking to the clerk I found out they normally only sell about 1 sleeve of #11 caps a year. This is south Texas, I find it hard to believe that there are so few BP shooters. Oh well, I told the guy I'd buy a whole sleeve of the RWS if they would order it. I don't want to pay the HazMat fee, when they can pay it for a large order.