The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Still listening to music



And backing up files.  I'm working on a rather long post offline as it were.  I'm trying to decide just how much of my own capabilities I want to actually reveal.  Despite what some people may think I am sort of a Modified JOAT, in that I can I am actually quite proficient in several specialties, whatever I reveal about myself, there are some things I don't feel comfortable with others knowing about me and what my knowledge base actually is.

Suffice it to say that based on my background as prior military/prior Law enforcement/ Volunteer Firefighter/EMT-D/Legal Assistant/Mechanic/Assistant-Apprentice Gunsmith and quite a few other skills.  Basically I really don't wish to let everyone know what my hole card is.  Does that sound too strange?

You never know when it's best to call and when to bluff or go all in.  Especially in real life.

No comments: