The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Why isn't the MSM reporting this?

"UPDATE: I almost forgot why I put “the rich” in quotes. And that is, you’re now “in the top 2% of earners” if you’re in the top 20% of earners. The NYT has that story for you:
Affluent people are much more likely than low-income people to have health insurance, and now they will, in effect, help pay for coverage for many lower-income families. Among the most affluent fifth of households, those affected will see tax increases averaging $6,000 next year, economists estimate. [Emphasis added.]
That top fifth includes households making $75k or so a year. But, yes, please let’s do keep talking about “millionaires and billionaires.”

So my older brother and his wife who both bust their butt, are going to get hit by a larger tax bill. Granted I think my older brother is an idiot most of the time, especially as it come to politics, in this economy he can't afford to have his taxes go up in addition to the extra costs of Obamacare.  My brother and sister in law are doing everything they can to provide the best they can for their kids, my niece and nephews, and taking 20 more in taxes every payday from each of them, that is gas to get to work, food from the dining room table, clothes for the kids.

But this isn't about my family, this is about EVERYONE'S Family.  your family, your friends family.  Everyone is going to get hurt by this.

No comments: