The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, July 5, 2013

Fw: July 4th Weekend Sale - FREE Shipping Over $99

FTC Notice:  I am not getting paid to post this.  I am not getting any renumeration of any type, other than my readers may feel some gratitude towards me for posting this.  You know, the little regulations you guy put in place actually makes sense sometimes.  I can see requiring people like the Kardashians to disclose that they are getting paid for hawking something like makeup or a cell phone or junk like that on their twitter feeds.  I can see requiring gun magazines which review firearms to disclose whether the firearms are T&E's sent out hand picked from the factory or if they bought it on their own dime.  However I think it's kind of silly requiring me to put a notice like this on the sale ads I basically am forwarding to my blog so my readers can take advantage of any deals..  I mean, seriously.  CDNN probably doesn't know me other than the fact that I've purchased from them in the past, so I'm on their mailing list.  I'm also on Harbor Freight's, Northern Tools, and a whole host of others.  A lot of the people who read my blog enjoy shooting like I do, so when I get a sale ad from one of the dealers, I just post it up so my readers can take advantage of it.  So I really find having to post an FTC notice a little silly.

July 4th Weekend Sale - FREE Shipping Over $99
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
CDNN Sports, Inc.
CALL *|SALESMAN|* @ 800-588-9500 TO ORDER

You are receiving this email because you requested to be on our mailing list, placed an order with us in the past, or placed your FFL on file with us.
Our mailing address is:
CDNN Sports, Inc.
P.O. Box 6514
Abilene, Texas 79608

Add us to your address book


Copyright (C) 2013 CDNN Sports, Inc. All rights reserved.


No comments: