The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Just call 911

"911 System Down in San Patricio County

SAN PATRICIO COUNTY - The 9-1-1 system for the San Patricio County Sheriff's Department remains out of operation as of 5 p.m. Wednesday.

According to officials, no calls can be made to or from the department, either through 9-1-1or non-emergency numbers."

This is the county next to the one I live in.  NO 911 service.  No emergency number to call if you have an emergency.

Who you gonna call?

And the .GOV always says, "You don't need guns, just call 911"

Right...

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That truly sucks, THAT is why you should always have a 'non-emergency' number programmed for your local PD!

Mark/GreyLocke said...

I do, I also have the non-emergency number for several St. Louis Municipalities for when I'm up there and also Bexar County and Atascosa County when I'm at my family's property up there. However you and I both know, there are people who don't think like us.