The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Gun Blog Blacklist

I have been invited by Old NFO to be one of the Admins for the Gun Bloggers Black List.  So of course I accepted.  I am posting this here as the GBBL is for posting Community Requests from the Gun Blog Blogosphere, NOT for any personal things of the Authors of the GBBL.

Since I'm medically retired and free most of the time, if you run across a Gun Blogger who is need of help, or you know of a birthday, wedding anniversary, marriage those kinds of things to be posted on the GBBL, send me an e-mail about it or drop a comment on any of my posts here detailing it and I will get it posted if it meets the guidelines.

My E-mail address is very simple it's my username at gmail dot com.

And my username is greylocke please don't forget the "e" there is a greylock without the "e" and he and I get each others messages from time to time. He is in Australia though and I'm in Texas.


Or you could just click on my name greylocke, over there on the right under where it says "Send a Missive"

Thank you to North for making the GBBL, OldNFO, JayG and Kevin for their work on keeping it up and for asking me along for the ride.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thank you all for keeping this going