The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What the Greenies and the "Progressive" Lefties really want

"What they want, as they frankly admit, is decarbonisation, deindustrialisation and depopulation. They regard the various advances we’ve made since the old stone age – the coffee, the computers, the cathedrals – with regret. What society needs, they tell us, is not green consumerism, but less consumerism. Which is, of course, precisely what most Western countries have had since 2008. The crash brought about all the things that eco-warriors had been demanding: lower GDP, less consumption, a decline in international trade. Yet, oddly, when it happened, they didn’t seem at all satisfied."

Read that with it's various embedded links.

Then we come upon Planned Parenthood and it's Founder, Margaret Sanger, and her various writings.

"[We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring."

"On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born."  Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people."

These people want to force the rest of the world to be reduced in population forced to live in a pre hunter gatherer society, while they and their cohorts can live it up lording it over the rest us, because "They" are "Responsible" enough to do so.

Don't believe me?

All of the research is out there if you will put forth the effort to look it up.

I'm tired of people looking at me like I'm crazy, when I quote the people they are idolizing.  I'm told that I'm taking things out of context or I'm just an alarmist conspiracy nut.  Uhh no.  If I was a conspiracy nut I would do anything possible to keep you from doing your own research.  I would have my own book to sell you, or a "White Paper" of collected information that I would send you for just $9.99 plus shipping.

I don't have anything to sell you. 

The only thing in this for me is to try to open the eyes of people who are being lied to and fed regurgitated pap by the politicians, the media and the big special interest groups.  This is like the X-files, the Truth IS Out There.  You just have to want to look it up for yourself.  And despite some of this stuff sounding so far out in left field you have to understand this has been going according to a plan that was started waaaaaaayyyyy back in the late 1920's.

Sounds like I'm spouting off a conspiracy theory don't I?

Do your own research.

Then YOU tell me, if I'm being a conspiracy theorist.

Until you have done the actual factual research and looked at all the various connections, don't tell me it's just a coincidence and I'm off in cuckoo land.  And there are many connections you can find if you look for them that you will look at our current government administration going back to Calvin Coolidge that will blow your mind.  The Stock Market Crash of 1929, had it's start believe it or not according to some of the stuff I've found with War Profiteering during the Civil War.

Don't believe me?

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Prove me wrong, I'd love you to.  It means you are actually a thinking person instead of an unthinking drone.  But just one or two pieces of "Evidence" however won't do it.  If you can't show me three pieces or more, of mutually supporting documentation from disparate sources, you haven't done your homework.

There are a LOT of things I've dismissed in my own researches because there are ONLY 1 or 2 pieces of evidence for them.  Granted they may be true but some of the really crazy things I've run across I still have trouble believing myself even though they are probably true.  However only one or two pieces of evidence.  Not enough for a definitive answer and too easy to refute.

So if you are reading this and thinking I'm a nut, all I will say to you is "Prove Me Wrong."  And NO I will NOT share my own researches with you.  Find it on your own, that way I cannot be accused of tainting your own research.

And do you want to know what this big giant plan is all about?  This whole thing I've been hinting about and dropping hints about but never quite saying?

Here are two more hints.  Racial Purity.  Apostasy.

There is obviously more to this but those two hints if you have actually paid attention to what else I've written about on my blog over the last two or three years, mostly in the last year, should put you on the right path of where you need to be looking.

Once again, Do Your Own Research and Prove Me Wrong.  PROVE, not Infer.

I hope you have a good library with an InterLibrary Loan Program, you are going to need it.  And LOTS of sharp pencils and you will need to make a lot of copies as many of these resources are in the reference section, and on 5 of them I've only found them available from the Library of Congress.  And one I think is still in the University of Virgina's Library's Reference Section.  My thanks to "G", "R" and "T" for making copies, notes and some pictures of things for me.

Yes if you haven't figured it out, I am CHALLENGING the person or persons leaving the idiotic comments that will never see the light of day here because they cannot leave out the profanity or the personal attacks.

I tired of all the stupid stuff you people are posting in my comment section.  So now is your time to Put Up or Shut Up.  Since you are using an AOL Open ID I can't block you like I can if you were using a Google ID, and I don't want to take my blog private open only to invited readers.  So here it is, "Put Up or Shut Up"

No comments: