The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Excuse me? What business is it of yours?

if I own firearms or not? 

From The Gateway Pundit we have:

“This act requires a parent or guardian to notify a school district, or the governing body of a private or charter school, that he or she owns a firearm within 30 days of enrolling the child in school or becoming the owner of a firearm.”


I used to live in Missouri, in St. Louis City, out in several different Municipalities in the county.  I worked for a small Municipal Police Department.  I lived out in the sticks in South East Missouri near Poplar Bluff.  And even when I lived in the City of St. Louis, you would have been surprised at the level of legal firearms ownership.  Requiring parents to notify the school as to whether you own firearms is an unreasonable invasion of privacy.  And I seriously wonder if that even passes the 5th amendment protections.

No comments: