The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Addendum Democrat crime vs Voting Record

This post HERE Let me add the picture so we are all on the same page.  That page has had over 250 page views today alone.  I'd estimate over 800 page views in the last 4 days for that post.





For the I think it's 3 people, it's 3 different accounts with no real profiles.  Your obscenity laced rants have been reported as spam and deleted.  And no I DON'T have to PROVE the graph is real.  YOU have to disprove it.  So if you and your little obscene friends want to come on my blog disregard my commenting rules and insult me, you will never EVER have a comment here that will be approved.

ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR EDUCATION!!!!!!

I DON'T HAVE TO "PROVE" THE GRAPH, "YOU" HAVE TO DISPROVE IT

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The map on the left does not appear to be gun crime related. Instead, you can find it from three years ago to determine which counties voted for President Bush: http://www.zimbio.com/George+Zinkhan/articles/8/Philip+Markoff+Crazy+Gun+Toting+Republican

Mark/GreyLocke said...

Thank you for having a real profile. As for your link, I checked it and it doesn't show me anything except a link to brokencountry dot com

Old NFO said...

Interesting... Thanks!