The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, January 12, 2013

I tried to think up a title

but this just so disgusts me I couldn't.

Chicago Police Chief: We’ll Shoot Licensed Civilians With Guns

 

“You put more guns on the street expect more shootings,” McCarthy said. “I don’t care if they’re licensed legal firearms, people who are not highly trained… putting guns in their hands is a recipe for disaster. So I’ll train our officers that there is a concealed carry law, but when somebody turns with a firearm in their hand the officer does not have an obligation to wait to get shot to return fire and we’re going to have tragedies as a result of that. I’m telling you right up front.”







I really really tried to think up something  that could express my disgust and horror for this man's words.  And to think his job is to PROTECT AND TO SERVE, instead he is just going to tell his officers to kill anyone with a weapon.

You will note that this is in the People's Republic of Illinois.  If you would go back in my archives and compare it to the St. Louis County Police Chief's words.

I'm sick, I can't even.


Enough.

2 comments:

MauserMedic said...

Not to make light of this, as the man is a Fascist, but....given the accuracy of officers in states like Illinois, New York, etc, it's likely they'll fire first and be a casualty first. Most civilians (aka citizens) who carry take the time to become proficient. Only Ones, not so much.

Mark/GreyLocke said...

I've got another post up the page about this feminine hygiene product. And it, I think explains his idiocy in full.