The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kim .- From the inbox


 Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general.  This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership.  He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon.  So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of 
North Korea.  Terrific!

Oh crap!  I'm sorry.  I just remembered that we did the same thing.  We took an arrogant community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief.  A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him President of the United States - - - - TWICE !!!
I'm sorry I brought this up.  Never mind.







No comments: