The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, January 11, 2013

Sex Selective Abortions

"The Government was on Thursday night urged to open an inquiry after officials found signs that birth rates for girls and boys vary noticeably according to where their mothers were born. 

It forms the first official statistical evidence potentially backing up concerns that sex-selection abortions are being carried out in Britain."

This REALLY bothers me.  Granted I personally do not like abortion, however to simply abort a child based simply on his or her's sex, I find very very wrong. Especially with birth control so easily available.

There is a kicker line in the articles for me.  And I mean it is one that kicks ME in the gut.

"Last night, Lord Alton said the presence of sex-selective abortion in the UK could be a product of terminations becoming too “routine”.

Too routine?

TOO ROUTINE?

the taking of a child's life has become "TOO ROUTINE"!? 

That sickens me.  And it makes me weep, that so many children are being killed, when there are thousands of people who want to become parents, but cannot.

The most important resource of our entire planet is our children.  And in the UK, the killing of our unborn children has become "too routine".

I pray our world's society can survive our meeting with our creator with that large a stain on our souls.

No comments: