The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tam is as confoozled as I am

"Barack Obama commissions a study group headed by the vice president, and then holds a press conference stating that we need to worry about crazy people with guns, fund better school security, and enforce existing laws & prosecute the people who break them, and the Anti-Gun crowd acclaims him as a charismatic visionary taking a bold and sweeping step forward."

I have been thinking over Obama's little press/love me dealio from earlier.  And I STILL can't put my head around all the obfuscation and look at me doing what I'm supposed to.

I read the latest post at the Ulsterman and the inference is that this was Obama's hastily written "Plan B".  And not even a well written "Plan B" at that.

Obama and his administration by now have to realize that his Administrations handling of the Newtown, Portland and Aurora shootings, coupled with the arrogant disregard for the Constitution and the Rule of Law with ObamaCare, the Financial Cliff, and the current Debt Ceiling, have pushed a vast majority of Americans to the edge.

The problem is, they don't know what lies beyond the edge.  And that worries them.

Heck it worries me too.

I am hoping and praying that tempers will cool off, however the ignorance in this current Administration is frightening to me.

Obama wants to "Change" America.  The problem is it might be a change from a somewhat prosperous nation, to one torn of civil strife and political conflict, even more so than we currently have.

I am afraid that it will boil over due to the current Administrations actions and inactions and go over that edge.

What is over that edge?

I don't know, but I rightly fear it.

For myself, my family and the country.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Personally I believe we are teetering on that edge...