The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, January 5, 2013

The new Evil Dead film

that is coming out, I don't know when, but I just saw one of the Red Band trailers for it.

I wish I had NEVER seen that.

To say that it is disturbing is an understatement.  It is extremely disturbing in a horrifying way.

I actually was flinching and couldn't even watch it all the way through.

142 seconds can't be THAT bad could it.

Yes it can be.

My ex-wife loves horror films, but she is terrified of the original Blair Witch movie.

This film I think would give her nightmares.

So if you ever want to terrorize your girlfriend, wife or significant other for LIFE, take them to see this movie.

Me, I don't think you can pay me enough to go see it.

No comments: