The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Alex Jones take on Piers Morgan

And I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I personally don't know Alex Jones, I agree with some of the things he espouses, however other thing he says or espouses, I seriously wonder about his sanity.

My opinion of Piers Morgan n the other hand hasn't changed one bit.

But to see the two of them go at it click the below link.

"Man behind ‘Deport Piers Morgan’ petition has meltdown on Morgan’s show"


And I'm not exactly sure I would call it a "Meltdown" however I see how the reporter of the piece is trying to belittle Alex Jones, so THAT is just one more example of the MSM trying to influence the populace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious to see the media calling exactly what Piers Morgan does to many of his guests a "meltdown" when it happens to him.

I don't know Alex Jones, don't care to but he did something few 'guests' on the pro-rights side have been able to do; stay on message.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious to see the media having fits and calling it a meltdown. Jones only did what Piers Morgan normally does.

I don't know Jones and don't care but I do applaud him for doing something few conservative 'guests' have been able to do -- stay on message.