The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Am I weird?

I buy movies from the cheapo bin at Walmart, Walgreens and the local store, that I already have on our DVR, not for the movie itself.  But for the Extra Features, and featurettes on the disc.

I mean I've seen the movie and granted I'd like to share my enjoyment of the movies with others.  But on movies I really enjoy, I want to know about the process BEHIND the scenes.  I want to know how a certain effect was created.  How the actors created their character.  What problems did they have making the film, what types of locations did they use.

So yes, I enjoyed the film, but I also enjoy seeing what goes on behind the film making process.

So....


Am I Weird?

No comments: