The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, November 30, 2012

I have strange pets

I'm sitting here reading a book and my dog Skeeter decides he wants some attention.  So he comes up to me to get some petting.  Sir Bryan our gray Maine Coon cat decides he wants some attention as well. So I'm petting them both while trying to hold my tablet and read.  Skeeter then decides he is going to dominate Sir Bryan.  You know, where he gets on top and humps him.  I just think it's hilarious that my pets are so mellow the cat allows the dog to hump him.  What is even more funny is when one of the cats decides to hump one of the dogs.  And the dog usually Skeeter is ok with it. 

Here is a video I took a few years ago showing my daughters dog QT Pi  playing with my other daughter's cat Jacob.



The pets in my house are weird.

No comments: