The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ohhhh if only you could see my logs

Wait.....

You can see some of them..

Click on my sitemeter over there on the right and go through some of the visitors I have to my little blog.

Or click this link here to go to it also: Sitemeter

If I screen shotted all the various visitors I wouldn't have any time to blog.  I can give you a small idea of who is visiting me.

US Department of Justice

NASA

Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Ohio State University

Michigan State University

Cal-Tech

US Senate Sergeant at Arms

Several hits from D.C. that correlate to the US House of Representatives

Various US Armed Forces Commands I won't specify which

Several different state Governments and 2 State Police Departments

Don't believe me?  Click on the Sitemeter link over there on the right or the one I posted up above and see for yourself.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Interesting... VERY interesting...