The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, February 28, 2013

More please?

"House Speaker John A. Boehner announced on Wednesday that members will no longer be allowed to travel by military aircraft on Congressional delegation trips.

The Ohio Republican told members that because of the spending cuts mandated by sequestration, he will cut the costs of the taxpayer funded trips by suspending the standard military aircraft and making members fly commercial." 

I have to fly commercial when I fly.  I haven't won the lottery yet so I cannot afford my own private plane.  So why not make all the Government employees fly commercial?  Yes, congressmen and Congresswomen and Senators are Government Employees.  they just seem to forget that they are.

We need to remind them.  Often.

No comments: