The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The New York Boycott has one of my favorite suppliers

boycotting them.


ANNOUNCING A NEW J&G POLICY 

For immediate release:As state and local jurisdictions are increasingly passing laws which infringe upon the Second Amendment of the US Constitution, J&G Sales is implementing a new policy on shipping restricted items to these states and localities.

I have purchased several firearms from J&G Sales, and this just reinforces my respect for them as a firearms dealer and their personal integrity.

As having a history with them, I can tell you every firearm I have purchased from them has been in better than described condition and priced right.

If you need a firearm I can recommend J&G to you.

No comments: