The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, February 25, 2013

Requesting a legal opinion

If you are a Licensed Practicing Attorney familiar with federal and constitutional law, could I ask for some pro bono assistance?

It is in reference to my UTD 1A project.  I have a few files that have been sent to me that I am not sure of the legality of.

You do not need to go to court or file any papers.  I'm just asking you to look over some of the files I'm concerned about and to let me know if I am in the clear or in the grey area Constitutionally.

I'm a broke blogger so I'm asking if you would be willing to donate at most an hour of your time to look over these files.  I want to start getting them out, but I don't wish to run afoul of the law.  Or have someone try to come after me civilly later.

If you can help please use the GreyLocke e-mail address over there on the right under where it says "Send a Missive"

Thank you

No comments: