The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Islam's enlightenment

The links I'm going to post below are EXTREMELY Disturbing and show photo's of various tortures inflicted in the name of Islam.

WARNING DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS IF THERE ARE OTHERS WHO MIGHT BE AFFECTED BY EXTREMELY DISTURBING IMAGES!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A MEME THIS IS REAL!!!

I AM VERY SERIOUS.

CHECK AROUND YOU BEFORE CLICKING THESE LINKS.

THEY ARE NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!!!






I AM SERIOUS DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH OR THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND YOU.

MALI: Sharia law as implemented by the Islamic savages was not only barbaric, it was racist

UK: Victoria’s Secret employee scarred for life after Muslim headbag-wearing attacker threw acid in her face

EGYPT: Youssef al-Qaradawi says, “If we abolished the punishment for apostasy, Islam wouldn’t exist today”


Those posts show what our brave servicemen and servicewomen are fighting to PROTECT us from.

Do you want to see that here in the United States of America?

If our current Administration doesn't get it's thumb out, within 10-15 years what you see on those posts could be coming to a Mosque near you.

I'm not anti-Islam, I AM ANTI RADICAL Islam.

I dont try to force my religious views on other people and the radical and militant Islamists want to force their version of Islam on the entire world.

Don't believe me?

Just watch THEIR OWN VIDEO'S.

They say very bluntly that their intention is to force EVERYONE in the world to convert to their own twisted perverted view of Islam, or kill them if they don't convert.

They say it in their own video's.  The video's they make and post to the internet.

Don't take my word for it. 

Do your own research and find out the truth for yourself.

And before you say that the Moderate Muslims will stop them.  The Moderate are running scared for their own lives.  As the Radicalists want even the Moderates to follow the Radicalist version of Islam that they espouse.

Just do your own research, and you can find out the truth.  The problem is many people don't believe it.  They feel that this is just a "phase". 

No this is a WAR between the Radicalists and the rest of the population of the entire planet.

So please if you don't believe what I am saying, go and do the research for yourself.  The video's are out there.  I WILL NOT post them or any links to them.  That way you can't say I'm picking and choosing the video's.

Do your own research, you will find them.

No comments: