The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Did she?


Did she save everybody she cared about?  Did she saves the innocents who about to be destroyed by their own feckless ruler?

If you want to know, you need to click on the following link and go to DataChasers and find out.

While you are there, please click on the Top Web Comics link and vote for DataChasers.

Also if you like the story, please feel free to join myself and all the rest in the comment section.  you can post as a guest, but if you sign up for a free Comic Fury account, you can use your own avatar and Comic fury will help keep track of any responses to your comments.  Also if you do sign up a Comic Fury account please Subscribe, to DataChasers.

DataChasers plus it's finished Prequel LunaStar, are written by two very talented women.  And I'm giving them money each month through Patreon and I've bought RAM DIMM's for the artist so her computer could render scenes in higher resolution and quality, BECAUSE their work is like my Crack Cocaine or Heroin.  Yes, I use my Ammo money to give to them every month, I NEED my thrice weekly fixes.  If you would take the time yourself, to read LunaStar, then start at the beginning of DataChasers, (Note: the original artwork for DataChasers is being replaced in order and the story tightened up), you will se why I enjoy it so much and rave about it.

No comments: