The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, August 19, 2024

How I Got My Navy Callsign By Sh***ing Myself In An F/A-18 Fighter Jet. Twice. - The autopian

 So there I was…smack in the middle of the Arabian Gulf at the helm of an F/A-18 fighter jet thirty thousand feet overhead one of the most powerful warships in the world… and I had to shit. Bad.

The day started just like any other onboard the aircraft carrier. I woke up at around 10, just in time for lunch – or, as many on the boat call it, “aviator breakfast.” We typically flew from about noon to just after midnight, causing the air wing (the combination of fighter, helicopter and early warning squadrons) to be on a slightly skewed daily schedule compared to most others onboard. 

Click the link to read the whole article:  How I Got My Navy Callsign

No comments: