The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's confirmed.......

Farmgirl of the Tractor Tracks Blog, will be my vict... uhhhhhh GUEST! yeah that's it my Guest this Thursday night/Friday morning the 27th/28th of September at 12:00 am CDT. Come on by and ask her some really embarassing questions........

As always you can call in after 12:15 am CDT to ask her those embarassing questions.....

the number is (646) 478-4628...

Or you can send me an IM through Yahoo Messenger, at Yahoo ID: txfellowship


If you can't listen in at the time of the show you can always e-mail me before 11:30 pm on the 27th and I'll ask her your question. And that E-mail is txfellowship (at) yahoo (dot) com

You can find this Interview Here

Mark

No comments: