The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, November 23, 2007

Apologies to all and good wishes as well

I apologize for the lack of posting. I have been busy with my 7 kids and my Ex, and doing things for my mother and family members. I also have been having a small problem with faith, and I've been praying a lot to hopefulyy help me resolve this conflict in my mind. some things have gotten easier others have not and other besides those have cropped up as well. Too many things I know but can't talk about, other things I want to know but the people who know won't talk about. and my consicious has me in a moral dilemma. Certain things I wish to talk about but can't, other things I can talk about but don't want to. Part of it is probably because I suffer from depression, for which I am recieveing treatment, but with the holiday season upon us I like many others are seemingly hit harder by what is supposed to be a joyous time. and I now have to go, another charge upon my time has come in. I'm doing everything for everyone but not what I want to do for me.

God Bless everyone and thankyou for reading my random thoughts and mental processes.

Mark

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

I hear you, Mark!
I've been feeling down lately, too, and I don't really have a reason for it. That makes it so frustrating.
Take some time for yourself, no matter how difficult it is. Just an hour, here or there, can make a huge difference.