The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, June 10, 2012

My only question is WHY?



I'm sorry, but I know Osage, Missouri.  If you want to fire a gun from the back of the motorcycle, I guarantee you are not Ethan Hunt from Mission Impossible and played by Tom Cruise.  When Tom did that stunt he was wired to the bike, the bike was wired to an overhead lift, and they used blanks, lot and lots of blanks.  So you figure it takes a crew of about 9 to 15 trained personnel plus the shooter on the bike is trained as well, just what can you possibly do?  Other than possibly killing yourself or an innocent bystander.

Yes it looks kewl in the movie, but it is a movie.  NOT real life.

What I want to know is how he came in looking for how to fire a firearm from a motorcycle but he wound up on my post about the USS Iowa.   That's got my scratching my head.

No comments: