The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, January 11, 2016

Forgotten Weapons - Q&A #3: What-Ifs and How-Comes







The YouTube version

As soon as Ian gets the video fixed, I'll replace this one with the uncorrupted one.

To answer a question I got through Google Hangouts from David C. I will mostly be posting the Full30.com videos from various YouTube Channels.

Full30.com pay their creators a higher rate than YouTube, and there is less problems with arbitrary decisions such as recently happened to Hickok45, where his page was removed TWICE, by YouTube.

So if the creator has both a YouTube Page and a Full30.com Page, I will post the Full30 version most of the time.

There will be times where I DON'T post the full30 version. those are the times where I had issues getting the video to even play on my slow DSL.

My main complaint with Full30.com is they STILL do not offer the ability to change the resolution settings like YouTube does, and I HATE having to wait 30-45 minutes for a >15 minute video to load.

No comments: