The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Artificial Intelligence and Sentience.

Over in the comment section of DataChasers, I (@Mark_L_A) and @Gilrandir, are having a discussion about AI's and the idea of Sentience and can you copy it, back it up, or move it.

I can't figure out how to directly link to start of where he and I started our discussion but he replies to Morituri 8th Jun 2016, 1:53 PM post, and then I got my interest tweaked.

This is one of the reasons I LOVE DataChasers so much.

These types of discussions, happen ALL THE TIME!!!!!

I LOVE THAT!

So why don't you sign up for a free Comic Fury account, then join myself and everyone else in the comment section of DataChasers.  I personally would LOVE to have a good discussion and make new friends through the comment section.

No comments: