The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, January 26, 2017

SkinnyMedic - The Ultimate Survival Water Bottle



On a forum I am a member of, I had posited an idea of an all in one small kit.  I was thinking a .30 cal ammo can size that would have a small enough comprehensive enough for emergencies like a car break down, that you would throw in your car.

Another member "T" ran with it and modified it into a small kit that would fit in a 1 liter water bottle.  Which is similar to what SkinnyMedic has.  With some differences such as an Aquamira water filter straw and several 1 qt zip lock back and rubber bands.  I won't go into the entire kit that "T" and the rest of the forum members came up with, but you can create your own.

No comments: