The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Update to Specialization

There are two routes a human may take, when threatened.

The first is to ensure they survive.

The second is to ensure the other party doesn’t.

I don't have to win. I just have to make sure you lose.

I don’t have to outrun the bear. I just have to outrun You.

- Random Reddit Commenter

Though they may not say it out loud, every soldier takes the following oath:

I will be Evil for the sake of that which is Good;

I will be Guilty so that others may remain Innocent.

Never forget that everything on the Geneva Checklist got there... in order to protect someone back home from something worse.

-

Direct link to Specialization Page:  Specialization

No comments: