The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, October 12, 2024

The Yardbirds - Roger the Engineer 1966 Full Album + 5 Keith Relf - luis german lombo



1 The Yardbirds– Lost Women
 The Yardbirds– Over Under Sideways Down
 The Yardbirds– The Nazz Are Blue
 The Yardbirds– I Can't Make Your Way
 The Yardbirds– Rack My Mind
 The Yardbirds– Farewell
 The Yardbirds– Hot House Of Omagararshid
 The Yardbirds– Jeff's Boogie
 The Yardbirds– He's Always There
 The Yardbirds– Turn Into Earth
 The Yardbirds– What Do You Want
12 The Yardbirds– Ever Since The World Began
The Keith Relf Singles 
13 Keith Relf– Mr Zero
 Keith Relf– Knowing
 Keith Relf– Shapes In My Mind (Version 1)
 Keith Relf– Shapes In My Mind (Version 2)
17 Keith Relf– Blue Sands (Excerpt)

No comments: