The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, February 22, 2008

3 things.......

#1: I've had to cancel several shows as the flu bug seems to have moved in and just WON'T leave. first it was oldest daughter, then second oldest daughter then youngest son, then youngest daughter, and I caught it somewhere between 2nd daughter and youngest son. I'm still sick, and I won't go into the details.

#2: I'm trying to keep up with all the people I'd like to interview, Peter I apologize I've taken so long to get in touch with you I really am.

#3: To the ignorant jerks, you know who you are, who have sent me the rather vitriolic e-mails about my scheduled show to interview RiftGirl, please keep your hatred and bigotry to yourself. If you do not like the subject matter you don't have to listen to the show. At the same time, it is attitudes like yours which are the REASON I will do the show. I do appreciate the fact that you sent me the comments privately in E-mail rather than posting your vile garbage in my comment section, so thank you for not exposing my readership to that. As of now your E-mail Addresses have been added to my blocked list so I will no longer be recieving any mails from you from those addresses. and because of you I will be turning Comment moderation back on.



Mark

2 comments:

riftgirl said...

Oh boy... can't wait. ;-)

Simeron Steelhammer said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon Mark. Trying hot camomille tea and honey helps from personal experience. Theraflu ain't bad either.

As for the tripe I unfortunately can imagine you are getting about riftgirl, just remember Christ Himself got the same kind of treatment from the very folks that should have known better right up to making sure He got nailed to that cross. So, you're in some pretty good company after all. *grin*

And Riftgirl, don't sweat it. Mark is a good old boy, fair and such. There are still a few of us that manage to find the hand that can lead us down the right path. *wink*