The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, February 25, 2008

Some Pics for you.....

Everyone needs one of these........






Two Pics of my foot warmer. This is Emmet, my Ex-wife's dog who spends more time at my house than he does at hers. He's only a2 months old, but he just loves sitting on my feet as I work on the computer.


Now for some pics of my twin sons Pine Wood Derby.....




Here is Miles, named for Lois McMasters Bujold's hero Miles Naismith Vorkosigan



Here is his Twin, Fraternal twin that is, Mitchell



Watching the races



Their cars I had to Re-Build after their younger brother decided to mud test the first ones I built.



This tanker passed in front of the ferry as we went to Port Aransas Sunday.





these guys were waiting for us when we got to the beach. Someone spent a LOT of time doing these. so of course my kids had to try their hands at it themselves.




My youngest daughter trying her hand at it.



Here she is...




and here is the baby seal she made




Melissa working on something I don't know what, she still hasn't told me.



The twins and Megan having fun.....





Here is the youngest who like to mud test pine wood derby cars :)


Hope you enjoyed these pics....


Mark

4 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Wait a minute!
You named your son Miles and DIDN'T name his twin Mark?!
Or at least Ivan?
Or Aral?
What were you thinking?!

;)

Mark said...

Well My name is mark and I DON'T want a Mark Jr. And all of my kids names have the same initials as me M.L.A. so no other name would fit :)

Christina RN LMT said...

Hmmmmm. A likely story.

Okay, I'll let you off the hook...THIS time!

;)

Lucy Stern said...

Cute kids!