The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Roadside finds....

During my meandering ways around around my neighborhood. I find many things on the side of the road. Such as the following pics







A old 3 wheel contrivance which new costs several hundred dollars, and something I've been wanting, as my back and other surgeries have taken a toll on my balance meaning I can't ride a regular bike very well.






Then I found an old 3 speed woman's bike, and 2 old precursors to the current mountain bike, an man's and a woman's. Both 12 speed, both missing seats and in need of new tires and tubes, but functionally sound. I also found an engine stand missing one of it's wheels, and an old old old 5 gallon safety gas can and a 20 lb propane cylinder wit the old style POL valve which I can trade in for a newer refilled tank for an extra 10 bucks.



This is my second oldest daughter coming back from picking up the youngest at the bus stop today. She likes it as much as I do but she can steer it better than I can.

Do you have any roadside acquisitions which you have found?

Mark

No comments: