The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, October 24, 2011

My furry bedwarmers



Since Phlegmmy posts her pups all the time, I thought I'd share my two ear warmers with you. They are sisters about 22 months old and they either sleep at the head of my bed while I'm on the computer or Cao (Cow) the black and white one sleeps at my head while Layla the reddish brown one sleeps under the covers at my side or in between my feet. Their momma Daisy, either sleeps on the floor next to the bed or she sleeps on the pillow on the other side of my bed. And usually Skeeter, Gemma and QT Pi (Cutie Pi, pi being the actual symbol for Pi) will be somewhere on the bed with me as well, sometime Skeeter joins Layla under the covers, other times he joins Cao next to my head.

Rolling over at night is an unusual negotiation at times.

No comments: