The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, October 24, 2014

The Secret Government still exists

"The voters who put Barack Obama in office expected some big changes. From the NSA’s warrantless wiretapping to Guantanamo Bay to the Patriot Act, candidate Obama was a defender of civil liberties and privacy, promising a dramatically different approach from his predecessor.

But six years into his administration, the Obama version of national security looks almost indistinguishable from the one he inherited. Guantanamo Bay remains open. The NSA has, if anything, become more aggressive in monitoring Americans. Drone strikes have escalated. Most recently it was reported that the same president who won a Nobel Prize in part for promoting nuclear disarmament is spending up to $1 trillion modernizing and revitalizing America’s nuclear weapons."


Obama's mantra to get elected was "Hope and Change", I"m sorry but I've run out of Hope and I hate the Change his administration has brought to this nation.

With even more intrusions into our lives and more and more restrictive and interfering laws and regulations.

Food prices have made it so I can barely keep my kids and myself fed.  Clothes prices have gotten to the point that even with buying clothes from the thrift store and consignment shops, it's hard to keep my kids properly clothes according to the school dress code.

Fuel...  I don't even want to talk about the almost doubling of fuel prices and what it has done to my family budget.

I cannot afford to get my vehicles fixed to even be able to drive my kids to the beach or the parks.

And yet, President Obama and the First Lady, can go on vacation whenever they want.  They can eat whatever they want.  They can wear designer clothes that costs thousands of dollars.

And despite what has been promised to us, the Citizens of this Country, and THEIR BOSSES.  Our situation gets poorer and poorer.

The First Lady says all children must eat a certain diet in the schools.  And the children, then the schools rebel.

The President says he will have the most open and transparent Administration.  And yet his Administration hides meeting, e-mails, and everything else.

His Administration targeted groups through not just the IRS, but the DOJ, FBI and FEC.  And they HIDE the fact that they have done so.  Citing "Executive Privilege".

Why?

What do they have to hide?

And why won't they tell us?

Even it's something that IS National Security, I would understand.  But e-mails between Eric Holder and his Wife?  How are in the interest of "National Security"?

I could go on and on and on.  But I won't.

I will tell you this thuogh.

ALL POLITICIANS LIE!

ALL MEDIA LIES!!

It's up to you to find the truth for yourself.

No comments: