The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Links, links, links, and not the edible ones or on the golf course.

White House Blocks Pentagon Report on Russian Treaty Breach
Why does this remind me more and more of the 70's? Time to check more of the preps.

Lois Lerner’s IRS Granted Only ONE Conservative Group Non-Profit Status in Three Years
WHY hasn't Congress appointed a Special Prosecutor yet?

State by State, Democratic Party Is Erasing Ties to Jefferson and Jackson
The DNC has been stoking the boiler, but they forgot that they wired down the emergency release valve under Bush and haven't undone it. This is already starting to come back to bite them.

Emergency Declared in Ferguson After Shooting
This ISN'T the release valve. And the DNC is scrambling before the Elections to try to scrub and cool things down before they blow up before they can channel it.

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’
Fuel of fools

More unease in Ferguson as troop of white patriot 'Oath Keepers' patrol its streets armed with assault rifles as police chief says their presence is 'inflammatory'

Tinder, but where is the Spark?

Gold King Mine spill exposes Obama hypocrisy, threatens EPA credibility, critics say
What Credibility?

Progressive policies drive more into poverty
You CANNOT Legislate people to wealth by Legislating the rich into the poor house. Also you can't keep spending when you don't have money. but that doesn't stop certain State Governments nor the Federal Government.

UN peacekeepers accused of deaths, rape in African mission
And this is NOT the first time this has happened. And the "liberals" and the "Progressives" want the UN to take over the US. Those who are willingly blind are the most blind as well as ignorant.

Drugmaker Glaxo shuts down plant over Legionnaires' bacteria
There are a few other issues at other plants and manufacturers according to some chatter I've been hearing.

No automatic return of sanctions if Iran breaks arms embargo: Kerry
A BAD Deal is a BAD Deal. All this is is Obama trying to set up his and Kerry's Legacy's after 2016.

China Has Been Reading Emails of Top Obama Admin. Officials Since 2010: Report
Did you catch the most disturbing part? "NBC News revealed Monday that an intrusion of personal emails was discovered in April 2010 and it noted a senior official saying it is still happening now."

North Texas hippie commune sues over failed SWAT raid
When I finally do retire to the desert after my youngest graduates, I better get on good terms with the local Sheriff's Office, because I plan on trying Aquaponics and plan on using 1 or 2 below-ground Walipini's. So I guess after I dig the pits for the Walipni and my rifle range, I had better invite the Sheriff and Chief Deputy out so they can see it for themselves. And YES, I WILL have my rifle range. I enjoy putting small holes in pieces of paper at 100-400 yards too much to not have one. I won't be able to have a range like Hickok45, but I WILL have at LEAST a 200-250 yard range.

Washington deputy fired for lying after hidden camera footage proves a bus driver did not swear at her

And the police wonder why they are trusted less and less. This highlights just ONE of the reasons I got OUT of Law Enforcement.

Hellish ordeal of the 11-year-old ISIS sex slave used as a human shield: Terrified girl is strapped to bonnet of Humvee and driven into battle to protect her captor from gunfire

Clusterbombs. That's all I'm going to say about this. Clusterbombs.

US government hid report showing that TWO FIFTHS of air traffic controllers suffer chronic fatigue and have made 'significant errors' including bringing planes too close together
Aren't these reports supposed to be "PUBLIC RECORDS"?

Will the Army open its elite Ranger Regiment to women? A controversial decision awaits.
If they meet and maintain the standards, I don't see why they shouldn't serve. HOWEVER!!!! They have to MEET the same Standards as the males. Those standards are tough for a REASON.

I'm going to STOP Linking to Yahoo News. All the stupid advertisement masquerading as news is really annoying me. I go looking for a pertinent news story, to find out it's an AD for some service, or consulting company.

Sorry Yahoo, but if I am looking for NEWS!, I want NEWS! Not ADS that LOOK LIKE NEWS STORIES!!

I'm done for now. My back is starting to spasm again and evidently the US Marshal's Service is in the area again as I'm hearing a LOT of encrypted traffic coming over the scanner. From other traffic on the scanner they are down by the trailer park on the border of the county about 7 miles away.

No comments: