The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, October 30, 2017

Some photos


That is the remains of the park model trailer I had converted into my "HAM" Shack. I lost all of my radios and antennas.  AND my old 386 packet computer still running MS-DOS 6.22


After weeks of fighting with it, my boys and I FINALLY got the hood of my destroyed Suburban up.  And this is what we found.



When the storm came we couldn't get the Suburban started, the battery was dead and it wouldn't take a jump.


My bedroom taken from outside the broken window


That is the only one of my bookcases that is salvageable.


My living room looking towards the bathroom and the kid's 3 bedrooms.


The ceiling in the living room


The dining room looking into my bedroom and it's walk in closet.


The shared bathroom floor between two of my kid's rooms.


This was my youngest daughter's bedroom.


From the shared bathroom door into my twins son's bedroom.


The remains of my furnace/A/C unit.


My youngest son Malachi, standing in what USED to be our breakfast room, looking at the remains of our kitchen.


We walled off the family room and turned it into a fifth bedroom.  When you have SEVEN kids, that's what you do.


Tearing down all the ceilings and removing all the blown in insulation.  I HATE that stuff.  Give me batts anyday.


Looking from the family room turned bedroom turned tool room/worksop into the master bathroom.





That was my walk in closet.


The tub designed for two used to be there.  Unfortunately, I'm the only person who ever really used it.


The ceiling in my bedroom.

As you can see, I have to totally rebuild the inside of my house.  And I"m rapidly running out of money.  I'm having to pay my eldest daughters rent and car payment since she still can't return to work because of the injuries she sustained in the roll over.  And her lawyer is now not so keen on pursuing the case, since the cows that caused my daughter's accident happen to belong to one of the county Justice of the Peace.  I'm not going to name names now, but if it goes on much longer I may not have any choice.

I've got the county yelling at me, I've got a shyster trying to buy my property for less than 1/10th of it's value, and he happens to related to the county employee who is yelling at me about my property.  And I"m not the only person getting treated this way.

If you can help, I really would appreciate it.  If you can donate money you can send it one of two ways.

PayPal via the followng link: paypal.me/greylocke

Or Go Fund Me via this link: Fundraiser for Mark Anderson by Mary Louise Anderson : Help for Anderson Family

I'm trying to rebuild my house and fight of the county, all the while paying not just my bills but my kid's bills as well.  And I"m about completely tapped out.

Thank you to Samaritin's Purse for their help in gutting my house.  Without them and Reverend Billy Graham's assistance both physical and spiritual, I would be in a much worse place than I am now.

No comments: