The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

St. Louis Memories - Sunday Brunch at The Parkmoor

As some of you might know, I was born and raised in St. Louis Missouri. Until I was about 4 years old we lived on South Kingshighway next to Tower Grove Park. When I was 4, we moved up to a small municipality across the road from UMSL aka The University Of Missouri - St. Louis. Where I went to school in the Normandy School District. One of my best memories of St. Louis comes from Sunday Brunch with my family at The Parkmoor Restaurant in Clayton, Missouri. Earlier today, I saw a video about "Burger Chef" restaurants which reminded me of "Big Bog" Restaurants which in St. Louis were known as "Shoney's Big Boy", and that reminded me of "The Parkmoor" I thought some of my readers might like to know about a St. Louis Institution which was jammed packed every Sunday morning until about 3:00 pm with church goers enjoying brunch with their families after attending services. SO please click on the following link to read about "The Parkmoor"

No comments: