The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Thank You.



Zhiwhiz AM/FM/WX/SW Bluetooth Rechargeable Radio

I had posted about this little radio on my IG Story and someone went to my Amazon wish list and got it for me as well as an external battery charger and 2 new batteries.
The radio does AM/FM/SW and weather band. I am actually rather impressed with how it sounds with what looks like a 2 inch speaker.
My only complaint is I would like. stereo head phone jack. Other than that I am thankful to whomever sent it for me.
The link to the radio is below, I am not an affiliate so I make no money off this.

https://www.amazon.com/ZHIWHIS-Bluetooth-Speakers-Shortwave-Rechargeable/dp/B09SSYZYZC/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=1ZUDK3FOONKKO&keywords=zhiwhis+portable+radio&qid=1657492771&sprefix=zhiwhi%2Caps%2C1070&sr=8-3

No comments: