The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Health Issue

I am currently dealing with a few health issues.  I fell again and possibly herniated another disc in my back as my left leg is about 40-50% of it's normal strength.  I also still haven't been able to afford getting my A/C repaired, so I have been dealing with temperatures in the 90's heat index well over 110 degrees.  I am dealing with it, but it's hard, and couple that with my physical well being, it makes it more difficult.

Over on the right, there are some QR codes if you can donate some to help me get my A/C fixed.  The Tech who came out said it would be almost $900.  I've been paying down my credit card to try to build up enough of a buffer cover the cost, but it's hard.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have scheduled posts to go until tomorrow, I'm going to lay back down and put an ice bottle on my head.

No comments: