The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New NSA Data mining center.

WIRED.COM has the story about the new data center that the NSA is building in Utah. I'm not black helicoptering this, but I do feel that with the Patriot Act and some of it's enhancements, this is a little bit worrying. My main concern isn't that the NSA is going to collect and sift through all this information, it's what other use the data might be used for. With all the various security breaches the government has had in the last few years, from laptops missing to hacks against government servers, I"m not sure of the safeguards that will be put in place to ensure the data and the analysis of it cannot be obtained or used by unauthorized persons. That is my big concern.

No comments: