The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, August 31, 2012

I have some really good friends

I was talking on one of the forums I'm a member of, of my problem with finding real 550 cord for a decent price. One of the other members who is an artist who sculpts and other artsy things asked me to e-mail her. I did and she offered me some of her personal stock of 550 cord with some other things that my kids could use for craft projects. Well she sent me an e-mail wednesday that she had shipped me out a box. I'm thinking a small box maybe the size of a couple of paperback books. NOPE! I recieved a rather heavy Flat Rate box that had some nice gold 550 cord and a some wooden teddy bears, hearts and christmas ornaments, plus a bag full of ceramic marbles most are about 3/4 of an inch in diameter, 9 of them are easily 1 1/4 inch. My kids are going to love this, this weekend. Thank you Piper!!






No comments: