The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I only question

the caliber involved.

And there it is.

Depending on where I am in the house, it could be a .38 Special, 7.62X25 Tokarev, .45 ACP, 12 Gauge or .22LR. Again it all depends on where I am in the house when it happens. Those however are just until I get to the safe and get a rifle. Then it becomes 7.62X51.

And for the record, we have LOTS of Rattlesnakes and Coral snakes where I live, hence there are firearms available to deal with them. And a .38 loaded with 2 snakeshot rounds then 4 Golden Sabers will ruin anyone's day, especially Mr No Shoulders.

Also for the Record, the local Sheriffs office knows me, and know all they have to do is pull in the driveway and honk the horn. I'll come and talk to them any time they want, and do, as the Deputies in my county are really nice and very competent fellows. I just wish the county could afford a few more of them.

So anyone who kicks in my door is going to be assumed to be a goblin and they will get what they deserve.

No comments: